Monday, May 08, 2006

South Africans unite

It was another chilly, drizzly day today. Not a good day to take Nathan outside, so Liesel and I were trying our best to keep Nathan occupied inside the apartment. I spent most of the day filling out my new work's application forms. FUN FUN FUN. I also faxed off the apartment application forms to the apartment's leasing office in Westlake, OH. I hope to hear from them soon as I need an address to put on all my work forms!

Later on, I was surprised to get a phone call from my mom and another one from my sister. I think they were checking up on me to ensure that I am not picking up an American accent ;-)

Tonight we were invited out by some old friends of Liesel's (Mark and Tanya) who are studying for the ministry here in North Carolina. We went to Ruby Tuesday's and had a great time together. Tanya is the sister of the pastor at Florida Baptist (our South African church), Trent Eayrs. Its really great getting together with people who have so much in common as you!

No comments: