Thursday, May 04, 2006

It was hot here today. Liesel decided that she needed a haircut so we drove out to a Wal*mart superstore where they have a hairdresser. Nath and I just browsed the store. I stood gob-smacked in front of 50" (127cm) Plasma TV's for under $2000. I really can't wait for my paychecks to start coming ;-) Anyway, I walked out of there with a set of Hair clippers (Cordless, nogal!) and Nathan got himself a Winnie the Pooh talking book. So we were both happy!

This afternoon we went to look at another park for Nathan to play in. This one is even closer to our apartment and is much better! It has his swings and slides and lots of other little things that he can play on. Pity we only have one and a half weeks left to come here :-(

This evening I think I found us the apartment we will move to in Westlake, Ohio. It has a gym, heated pool, spa, fitness center (USA spelling) and is about 3-4 km's from Lake Erie. Cleveland is looking more and more appealing every day. Especially when your family in SA are looking it up on the internet and telling you a whole bunch of facts that I never knew about my future hometown!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the USA.
I hope life here treats you well and that you make lots of money and live happily ever after.
It's going to be a fun ride!
Nathan looks like a really cute little astronaut riding the Space Shuttle in the park.
Bev