Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Finally - its shorts and T-shirts weather!!!

This morning when we were ready to go out the temperature was already 17C outside. This is a vast improvement over yesterday, in fact a 13C difference! When I left to get my Driver's license yesterday, the cars were all covered in a thin layer of ice! So I am extremely happy that the Spring weather has returned to something that I am more accustomed to!

It was a slow day in our household. We wanted to see where I would be working, and so drove to my office building. It was quite an easy drive, mostly on the highway. Shouldn't be too difficult...... After that, we drove to a nearby mall to look around. We found their play area, and because the mall was so quiet, Nathan had an absolute ball! He was crawling through tunnels, sliding down little bridges and spinning wall-mounted wheels! He would have stayed there all day if he could!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grant, its great to hear that you guys are doing so well in the USA. Thanks for keeping us all up to date. Regards - Leanda

Anonymous said...

Hi Grant glad to hear to well and started your own family.Leanda said you moved to USA now sounds so exciting.Oh well i am also married now no kids yet myt 1st anniversary is in july.

IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO I AM ITS lEANDA'S SISTER ADRI

kEEP WELL