Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Long weekend!

Since its public holidays in SA until Tuesday, I won't be posting anything until next week. Liesel, Nathan and myself are heading out to family friends a few hours drive from here to spend a "long weekend" with them at Lake Norman. There are no public holidays in the USA, but since I do not have a job, I can take these long weekends so I don't feel left out by my SA friends ;-)

Talking about not having a job, I was the Voith top candidate, but their offer wasn't quite what I was hoping for, so they have moved on to find someone else. They were offering me $10000 less than what the average person with my certifications was paid in 2005! And besides that, the traveling to and from work would kill my budget! So please keep praying for me!

See you next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, that was bad news. But I know you will get a job Grant, just keep working on it. If you don't maybe you should consider moving to Norway instead, you can start working for me :-)