Sunday, September 23, 2007

...and life returns to normal

On Tuesday, we bade farewell to Rachel, as she continued her journey and headed to the UK to spend a few days with her brother. Now, we were a regular family of 3 again, and the routine returned to our lives. Hence, the abbreviated blog!

Also, since the sudden demise of my Sony Digital Camera, there will be no photos accompanying my blogs for the near future... We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause ;-)

On Saturday, Liesel hit a children's resale in Westlake, and came home with some bargains, like battery operated books of Jay Jay the Jet plane for $1! You go girl!
When she returned, we headed off to a shop to look for some material to drape around our window fittings. We were 50% successful as we got half of what we needed. I then made a stop at Best Buy to start my search for my Sony replacement. So many cameras to see , so little time to check them all out!

That afternoon, I attacked some weeds in my garden with my weedeater. There is no rest for the homeowner ;-) Later that evening, Liesel and myself could finally put our feet up and enjoy a DVD together! Been a while since we could do that!

On Sunday I was awake at the crack of dawn to get to Church by 7:30 for band rehearsal. We enjoyed a good sermon and headed ome for a relazing Sunday afternoon. We are amazed at Nathan who has taught himself how to play children's games on the internet, without any assistance from us! After his nap, we went outside and rode bikes and scooters up and down our driveway for 45 minutes! Life is good here in Suburbia!

One final (scary) fact: in 11 weeks I will be writing a blog from South Africa!!! Until next week then.............

No comments: