Sunday, June 24, 2012

Short and sweet

Most of my weekend was spent working on a multi-million dollar deal for my company. Therefore, this blog is not going to be very long... As the saying goes: All work and no play makes Grant a dull boy. I am definitely not dull, so I managed to carve out some quality time with both Liesel and my boys. On Friday night, our babysitter arrived shortly after I got home from work. This meant that Liesel and I were heading out for a delicious dinner at my new favorite restaurant, B-Spot! This time Liesel gave in to temptation and ordered herself a chocolate shake after seeing my Chocolate Expresso shake :) These guys make the world's best shakes, and their burgers are out of this world! After the heavenly dining experience, we stolled around Crocker Park, browsing some stores and checking out some sales. Saturday saw me working in the morning, early afternoon, and the evening until 1am. However, Nathan and I had time to jump into the pool at our gym. He wanted to show me how he can now SWIM! He has been going to private swim lessons, and this week, he was able to swim across the deep end of the pool! I was so proud of him! After dinner, we headed to the Westlake Recreation Center for a bicycle ride in the warm summer evening! After the ride, the boys love playing and climbing in the playgrounds!

Then we came home and it was back to work :( On Sunday, we headed to Church in the morning. The rest of the day I was on phone calls and sitting in front of my MacBook :( Hopefully my work/life balance returns to normal soon!

No comments: