Sunday, September 19, 2010

All I want for Christmas is my .....



This is what happens when I go away on a business trip for a week! On Tuesday, I get a photo sent to my phone of Nathan missing his one front tooth! He was so proud of it, and I was sad to have not been there in person. But wait - there's more! Upon my arrival back in Cleveland, Nathan greets me with a huge, gappy smile! But I notice, that the gap is larger than the photo I saw, and after a closer inspection find that his second front tooth came out that morning! So the tooth fairy had to make two visits to our house in one week!

As you know, I had spent the week at Google for some training. As usual, Google treated us well, and I enjoyed the classes, and not to mention their cafeteria!
When I arrived home on Saturday, we decided to spend the rest of the day at home as a family. I even took advantage of the afternoon nap-time, as I had only had about 7 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours!! That evening, I grilled some shrimp for dinner. Afterward, it was Family Fun Night and this time it was a games night!

It's good to be back with family!

No comments: