Sunday, January 16, 2011

Just another Winter weekend :-)

Another Sunday night rolls by and that means another week closer to Spring! We had some heavier snow earlier on in the week, but it tapered off in time for the weekend. This was good for us, as the snow didn't hamper any of our weekend excursions.

Our first excursion took us to our friends house for dinner on Friday night. We all had a great time chatting and playing games, and headed home at 10pm with two sleepy boys in the back of the car.

On Saturday morning, Liesel left the house before 9am to go shopping with a girlfriend. The boys and I left the house right after 9 to head to the gym, for my second class of muscle group torture. That afternoon I spoke to my mom and sister on Skype*, and my sister and I had a good, long "catch-up" chat! That evening was family fun night, and Liesel had secured the recent animated hit, "Despicable Me", from the library for us! Nathan and I really enjoyed the movie, although we stopped it halfway due to some members of the audience having heavy eyelids. (Nathan and I finished watching it on Sunday night, while Liesel was more intrigued with the Australian Open.)

We headed to Providence Church on Sunday morning. That afternoon, Liesel had her "catch-up" Skype* call with her brother in England. The rest of the afternoon was a low key affair, except for an impromptu visit to our local grocery store by yours truly to get some desperately needed groceries. So there you have it - another weekend round up!

* I am not paid by Skype for any promotional material contained in my blog (although I think I should be :P). If anybody knows of a way to earn additional cash from large corporates, please let me know :)

No comments: